Where to find help
Unfortunately it is not easy to find the right source for help and documentation.
This is caused mainly by the fact that X# is very open and can use functionalities from different worlds.
- The X# language itself: in the X# language documentation, and because it is not yet complete, sometimes also in the Vulcan.NET help file
- The Vulcan.NET runtime: in the Vulcan.NET help file
- The .NET framework: online in the MSDN, maybe adding
C#to the search terms, or in the .NET API-Browser by Microsoft
- The .NET reference source for source of .net framework: https://referencesource.microsoft.com/ by Microsoft
- for the VO compatibility classes (GUI classes, RDD classes, System Classes etc.): in the VO documentation
- For other questions about classes: Google is your friend, adding
C#to the search terms. You will find a lot of solutions in pages like Stackoverflow, and most of them are easy to adopt and translate
where_to_find_help.txt · Last modified: 2018/04/15 14:30 by fabriziomalaguti